Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. From Headline to Photograph, a Fake News Masterpiece (Scott Shane / New York Times)
2. Aide to Md. Lawmaker Fabricated Article on Fraudulent Votes for Clinton (Ovetta Wiggins / Washington Post)
3. Did Fake News Help Elect Trump? Not Likely, According to New Research (James Warren / Poynter)
4. Trump, Clinton Voters Divided in Their Main Source for Election News (Jeffrey Gottfried, Michael Barthel, and Amy Mitchell / Pew Research Center)
5. Obama to Press: You Make Us Better (Dylan Byers / CNN Money)
6. OZY Media Launches States of the Nation, a Yearlong Project to Cover All 50 States (Corinne Grinapol / AdWeek)