Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Trump Is Making Journalism Great Again (Jack Shafer / Politico)
2. A Hellscape of Lies and Distorted Reality Awaits Journalists Covering President Trump (Margaret Sullivan / Washington Post)
3. Are Those Creepy Web Ads That Learn Your Preferences and Follow You Around Online Also Discriminatory? (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
4. Wary of Sheldon Adelson, Nevada Journalist Starts a News Website (Timothy Pratt and Sydney Ember / New York Times)
5. Vice Announces Launch of Documentary Film Division (Liz Calvario / Indie Wire)
6. The Washington Post Announces Significant Expansion of Video Team (Washington Post)