Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. ASU Cronkite School Launches New Spanish-Language Journalism Platform (ASU Now)
2. 5 Things Community College Administrators Wish Edtech Companies Would Do (Sydney Johnson / EdSurge)
3. Education Market, Microsoft Aims to Offer a Compelling Alternative to Google’s Chromebook (Jenny Abamu / EdSurge)
4. Leaving Lynda.com (Carl Straumsheim / Inside Higher Ed)
5. For First Time in 2 Years, Education Dept. Doesn’t Release List of Title IX Investigations (Nick DeSantis / The Chronicle of Higher Education)