Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Amazon Launches £20,000 Prize for Self-Published E-Books (Tristram Fane Saunders / The Telegraph)
2. Canada’s Agency E-Book Pricing Settlement Will Have Little Impact on E-Book Prices (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)
3. How Kindle Press Made My Novel a Bestseller (Rick Pullen / Jane Friedman)
4. Are Readers Suffering From E-Book Fatigue? (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
5. 4 Steps to Create a Blog or Podcast That You and Your Readers Will Love (Beth Bacon / Digital Book World)