Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Pulitzer Center Brings Journalists to Bay Area Schools (Jacqueline Lee / San Jose Mercury News)
2. The Future Of EdTech Under The New Secretary Of Education (Barbara Kurshan / Forbes)
3. How Personalization Will Drive Higher EdTech in 2017 (Chris Hopkinson / eCampusNews)
4. What’s Wrong with Our Journalism Departments? (John J. Miller / The James G. Martin Center for Academic Renewal)
5. Germany’s Innovative Strategies to Enroll Refugees (Lisa Unangst / Inside Higher Ed)