Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. When it Comes to Legal Issues, Journalism Schools Leave Students Unprepared, A New Study Argues (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
2. D.C. Mayor’s Office Looks to Resolve GW Hatchet Court Dispute (Scott Nover / MediaFile)
3. On-Air EdTech: How Audio Journalism Is Helping Students Build Digital Literacy (Sydney Johnson / EdSurge)
4. Google EDU Announces Differentiation, Data and API Updates to Classroom (Mary Jo Madda / EdSurge)
5. Over 800 Programs Fail Education Dept.’s Gainful-Employment Rule (Fernanda Zamudio-Suaréz / The Chronicle of Higher Education)