Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Cuomo Proposes Free Tuition at New York State Colleges for Eligible Students (Jesse McKinley / New York Times)
2. Why New Journalism Grads Are Optimistic About 2017 (Al Tompkins / Poynter)
3. Wisconsin Legislative Agenda Could Have Range of Effects on Higher Ed (Shannon Najmabadi / The Chronicle of Higher Education)
4. Finding ‘Personalized Learning’ and Other Edtech Buzzwords on the Gartner Hype Cycle (Michael B. Horn / EdSurge)
5. We Know What Works in Teaching Composition (Doug Hesse / The Chronicle of Higher Education)