Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Uneasy About the Future, Readers Turn to Dystopian Classics (Alexandra Alter / The New York Times)
2. 10 Best Practices for Using Bookseller Data (Beth Bacon / Digital Book World)
3. Audiobook and E-Book Bundling App Shelfie is Closing (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
4. Publishers, Meet Alexa: Voice Search is This Year’s Disruptive Force (Adam Gingery / The Bookseller)
5. Roxane Gay Pulls Book, Protesting Breitbart Editor’s ‘Egregious’ Book Deal (Colin Dwyer / NPR)