Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Is Amazon Exclusivity Right for You? (Rob Kroese / Jane Friedman)
2. How Does Kobo Handle E-Book Recommendations? (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
3. Here’s Another Way Digital Could Complement Print (Joe Wikert / Digital Book World)
4. Class Action Suit Filed Against All Romance eBooks (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)
5. The Potential of Virtual Communities in the Publishing Ecosystem (Richard Beardsley / Publisher’s Weekly)