Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Cynical Gambit to Make ‘Fake News’ Meaningless (Adrienne Lafrance / The Atlantic)
2. Parallel Narratives: Clinton and Trump Supporters Really Don’t Listen to Each Other on Twitter (Alex Thompson / VICE)
3. Breaking News is Shutting Down (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
4. Guardian Announces Partnership With Vice (Mark Sweney / The Guardian)
5. The Wall Street Journal is Confident Its “Bendier” Paywall Will Draw the Paying Readers It Needs to Survive (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
6. Washington Post Fake News Story Blurs the Definition of Fake News (David Uberti / CJR)