Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Pew Survey: Few People Feel Overloaded by Information Than A Decade Ago (John B. Horrigan / Pew Research Center)
2. New Project Looks at the Biggest Stories From the Smallest Newspapers (Kristen Hare / Pointer)
3. Let’s Give Reader Comments Another Chance — And For Real, This Time (Ernst Jan-Pfauth / Medium)
4. ProPublica to Expand with State-Based ‘ProPublica Illinois’ Unit (Cynthia Gordy / ProPublica)
5. Google is Killing a Section of Desktop Search That Was a Target of ‘Fake News’ Criticism (Nathan McAlone / Business Insider)
6. Turner Signs Expanded Deal With Snapchat (Jon Lafayette / Broadcasting & Cable)