Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Media Buyers Hail Facebook’s Dedicated Video Tab (Tanya Dua / Digiday)
2. NY Times Public Editor: Some Tweets From Our Politics Reporters ‘Outrageous’ and There ‘Ought to be Some Kind of Consequence’ (Oliver Darcy / Business Insider)
3. Behind the Times’ Surge to 2.5 Million Subscribers (Ken Doctor / Politico)
5. Former Bloomberg Editor Joshua Topolsky Launches ‘The Outline’ (Mike Shields / Wall Street Journal)
6. Facebook’s Walled Wonderland is Inherently Incompatible With News (Frederic Filloux / The Monday Note)