Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How News Organizations Are Trying to Get People to Talk, and Listen, to Each Other After the Election (Kristen Hare / Poynter)
2. Google, Democracy and the Truth About Internet Search (Carole Cadwalladr / The Guardian)
3. Facebook Knows What You’re Streaming (Vauhini Vara / Bloomberg Businessweek)
4. Facebook Working on a Plan to Pick News From Favored Media Partners Like Snapchat (Alex Heath / Business Insider)
5. Inside (The) Information (Merissa Marr / CJR)
6. The Post-Truth World of the Trump Administration is Scarier Than You Think (Margaret Sullivan / Washington Post)