Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How Jukin Media Built a Viral-Video Empire (Jamie Lauren Keiles / New York Times)
2. Twitter Embraces Its Role As A Media Company (Alex Kantrowitz / BuzzFeed)
3. Is Wikipedia Woke? (Dimitra Kessenides and Max Chafkin / Bloomberg Businessweek)
4. Changes Coming to White House Press Room: Who, Where, When and How (Sydney Ember / New York Times)
5. A Journalist is Suing U.S. Spy Agencies for More Details on Russia’s Hacking of the U.S. Election (April Galser / Recode)
6. Facebook, Google, Consolidation: What Drove Media Deals in 2016 (Lucia Moses / Digiday)