Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Russian Cyberforgers Steal Millions a Day With Fake Sites (Vindu Goel / New York Times)
2. BuzzFeed’s CEO on the Future of Media: The Internet Always Wins (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
3. Facebook Live Audio Makes Talk Radio Social, Starting With the BBC (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
4. The Boston Globe Uses Facebook Groups to Create Direct Connections With Readers (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
5. Why TBS is Using Instant Articles to Promote Its Brand (Max Willens / Digiday)
6. Twitter Will Hand Over Data on the User Who Sent a Seizure-Inducing Tweet to a Journalist (Russell Brandom / The Verge)