Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How Snapchat Kept Fake News Out (Nitasha Tiku / BuzzFeed)
2. The Far Right Has a New Digital Safe Space (Amanda Hess / New York Times)
3. The Propaganda About Russian Propaganda (Adrian Chen / New Yorker)
4. How to Engage Readers with Digital Longform Journalism (Kasia Kovacs / American Press Institute)
5. Two Years After Buying Elite Daily, the Daily Mail Says the Facebook Publisher is Worthless (Peter Kafka / Recode)
6. INN, LION, and IRE Get $455,000 in New Funding from Knight Foundation (Joseph Lichterman / Nieman Lab)