Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Facebook Mounts Effort to Limit Tide of Fake News (Mike Isaac / New York Times)
2. Conservatives React with Skepticism and Alarm to Facebook’s War on ‘Fake News’ (Oliver Darcy / Business Insider)
3. Fake News is Sickening. But Don’t Make the Cure Worse Than the Disease. (Margaret Sullivan / Washington Post)
4. FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler’s Departure is the Death Knell for Net Neutrality (April Glaser / Recode)
5. New York Times Launches a Confidential Tip Site (New York Times)
6. Twitter Cuts Off Geospatial Data Access for Police Intelligence Centers (Russell Brandom / The Verge)