Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. It’s Like Reddit, Without the Trolls (Joel Stein / Bloomberg)
2. Twitter Has the Right to Suspend Donald Trump. But It Shouldn’t. (Farhad Manjoo / New York Times)
3. Politico Severs Ties with Writer After Vulgar Trump Tweet (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
4. Facebook Says It’s in Talks to Buy its Own Video Shows (Peter Kafka / Recode)
5. No One In Congress Wants To Regulate Fake News (Hamza Shaban / BuzzFeed)
6. You Can Now Broadcast Live Video from the Twitter App (Casey Newton / The Verge)