Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Washington Post is ‘Profitable and Growing,’ Publisher Says (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
2. Innovation Gone Bad: The Best of the Worst Ideas in Media Experimentation (Erik Wemple / CJR)
3. Forget AT&T. The Real Monopolies Are Google and Facebook. (Jonathan Taplin / New York Times)
4. Can the Digital Revolution Save Indian Journalism? (Lakshmi Chaudhry / CJR)
5. A Top Google Result for the Holocaust Is Now a White Supremacist Site (Jeff John Roberts / Fortune)
6. Predictions for Journalism 2017 (Nieman Lab)