Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
2. Native Ads Are Still Very Confusing to Many Readers, A New Survey Suggests (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
3. Rhizome is Working on an Open-Source Tool to Help Archive Digital Content (Mădălina Ciobanu / journalism.co.uk)
4. Facebook Discloses New Measurement Errors, Continues to Hone Its Math (Tim Peterson / Marketing Land)
5. Donald Trump’s Real Threat to the Press (Peter Sterne / Politico)
6. The Outline’s Bizarre Design Actually Makes a Lot of Sense (Liz Stinson / Wired)