Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. The Broken Edtech Ecosystem Investors Once Avoided is Changing (Charles Wiles / TechCrunch)
2. The Stories That Shaped Edtech in 2016 (Tony Wan / EdSurge)
3. Ka’Ching! 2016 US Edtech Funding Totals $1 Billion (Tony Wan / EdSurge)
4. Unbundling Higher-Ed Tech: “The Place We Will Go” in 2017 (Matthew Rascoff / EdSurge)
5. Student Journalists Are Under Threat (Rebecca Schuman / Slate)