Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. Teaching ‘Truthiness’: Professors Offer Course On How to Write Fake News (Jeffrey R. Young / EdSurge)
2. Battling Fake News in the Classroom (Mary Beth Hertz / Edutopia)
3. Is Distance Ed Rule DOA? (Carl Straumsheim / Inside Higher Ed)
4. Retro Approach to Training Online Teachers (Doug Lederman / Inside Higher Ed)
5. College Leaders Must Heed People’s Everyday Concerns (Jennifer Ruark / The Chronicle of Higher Education)