Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. A David and Goliath Battle: D.C. Fighting GW Hatchet in Court over $17,000 (Scott Nover / MediaFile)
2. A Review of Newspaper Theft and Vandalism at Colleges Across the Country (Mary Tyler March / Student Press Law Center)
3. City University Students Vote for Campus Ban on Sun, Mail and Express (Mark Sweney and Jasper Jackson / The Guardian)
4. University of Michigan Teaches Digital Etiquette to Middle School Students (Meghan Bogardus Cortez / EdTech Magazine)
5. Education, Virtual Reality, and ‘The Fourth Transformation’ (Joshua Kim / Inside Higher Ed)