Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. How to Combat Fake News Online? Bring Reddit (and Other Online Forums) Into the Classroom (Jeffrey R. Young / EdSurge)
2. What We Know About Betsy DeVos, Trump’s Pick for Education Secretary (Jeffrey R. Young, Marguerite McNeal and Sydney Johnson / EdSurge)
3. If You Had $45 Billion, What Would You Do to Improve Education? (Goldie Blumenstyk / Chronicle for Higher Education)
4. How I Learned to Flourish in an Online Grad Program (Katie Kapro / Inside Higher Ed)
5. 5 Takeaways from the Rolling Stone Defamation Verdict (Bill Wyman / CJR)