Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. What It Takes to Open a Bookstore (Jonah Engel Bromwich / New York Times)
2. 8 Tips for Indie Ebook Authors to Sell Print Books at Local Bookstores (Beth Bacon / Digital Book World)
3. Indie Authors Are Ruining the E-Book Discovery Process on Amazon (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
4. NYPL Will Wipe Patron Data to Protect Privacy (Dianna Dilworth / GalleyCat)
5. Audible and Publishers are Trying to Foster Audioboook Growth in the UK (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)