Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Spend Less Time Marketing by Setting Up Social Media Outpost Channels (Chris Syme / Digital Book World)
2. Is Accurate Book Discovery Really Possible? (Mercy Pilkington / Good E-Reader)
3. Facebook Live Audio Makes Talk Radio Social, Starting With the BBC and Harper Collins (Josh Constine / TechCrunch)
4. The Italian E-Book Market Is On the Rise (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
5. The Future is Digital Book Discovery, Not Distracting Gimmicks (Roger Warner / The Bookseller)