Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. What We’ve Learned About the Media Industry During This Election (John Herrman / New York Times)
2. How the Pro-Trump Media Covered Election Day (John Herrman and Sapna Maheshwari / New York Times)
3. Print Newspapers are Dead? Not After Historic Elections (Tali Arbel / Associated Press)
4. For Election Day Chatter, Twitter Ruled Social Media (Mike Isaac and Sydney Ember / New York Times)
5. As Seen On TV: For the TV-Less Viewer, Live Election Night Shows Abound, On Any Number of Screens (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
6. Has Election 2016 Been a Turning Point for the Influence of the News Media? (Pablo Boczkowski / Nieman Lab)