Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. TV Networks Face a Skeptical Public on Election Night (Michael M. Grynbaum / New York Times)
3. Social Media Causes Some Users to Rethink Their Views On An Issue (Monica Anderson / Pew Research)
4. Live Video Takes Center Stage on Election Day (Sahil Patel / Digiday)
5. How Donald Trump Took Advantage of a Broken Media Landscape (Mathew Ingram / Fortune)
6. Media’s Next Challenge: Overcoming the Threat of Fake News (Jim Rutenberg / New York Times)