Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How Trump Took Over the Media By Fighting It (Jack Shafer / Politico)
2. Memes, Myself and I: The Internet Lets Us All Run the Campaign (Amanda Hess / New York Times)
3. Facebook Wants to Start Selling TV Ads — On TVs — Via Apple TV and Roku Boxes (Kurt Wagner and Peter Kafka / Recode)
4. America Has Been Binging On Election News. Brace Yourself for the Media Crash to Come. (Paul Farhi / Washington Post)
5. A New Role in Journalism: The Digital Fixer (Nausicaa Renner / CJR)
6. How Teens In The Balkans Are Duping Trump Supporters With Fake News (Craig Silverman and Lawrence Alexander / BuzzFeed)