Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Did The Media Win the Election? (Ken Doctor / Politico)
2. Mark Zuckerberg Is in Denial (Zeynep Tufekci / New York Times)
3. Twitter Adds New Ways to Curb Abuse and Hate Speech (Katie Benner / New York Times)
4. Breitbart and The Ad Tech Complex That Enables Its Brand of News (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
5. Hate Crimes Are Up — But the Government Isn’t Keeping Good Track of Them (A.C. Thompson and Ken Schwencke / ProPublica)
6. Snapchat Files for One of the Biggest Tech IPOs in Years (Lauren Hirsch and Liana B. Baker / Reuters)