Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Journalists, Stop Beating Yourselves Up Over Election Day (James Warren / Poynter)
2. Facebook, in Cross Hairs After Election, Is Said to Question Its Influence (Mike Isaac / New York Times)
3. Facebook Can No Longer Be ‘I Didn’t Do It’ Boy of Global Media (Emily Bell / CJR)
4. President-Elect Trump: Already Very Good for Nonprofit News Outlets (Erik Wemple / Washington Post)
5. Whites More Likely Than Nonwhites to Have Spoken to a Local Journalist (Jessica Mahone / Pew Research Center)
6. Publishers Brace for What Happens if Facebook Stops Paying for Live Videos (Sahil Patel / Digiday)