Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Journalists Fear for Their Profession Under Trump – And Some, For Their Safety (Hadas Gold / Politico)
2. Facebook, I’m Begging You, Please Make Yourself Better (Sam Biddle / The Intercept)
3. Zuckerberg: The Idea That Fake News on Facebook Influenced the Election is “Crazy” (Casey Newton / The Verge)
4. Advertisers Don’t Care About Fake News Sites (Rob Leathern / Medium)
5. Why Botched Election Predictions Don’t Herald the End of Data Journalism (Max Williens / Digiday)
6. Want to Know What America’s Thinking? Try Asking (Liz Spayd / New York Times)