Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. USC Students Team Up With ProPublica to Create VR Documentary (ProPublica)
2. The Chronicle of Higher Education Looks Beyond Site Licenses to Focus on Individual Subscribers (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
3. Most Students Don’t Know When News Is Fake, Stanford Study Finds (Sue Shellenbarger / Wall Street Journal)
4. What It’s Like to Be Named to a Watch List of ‘Anti-American’ Professors (Katherine Knott / Chronicle of Higher Ed)
5. Why Partnerships—Not VC Funding Alone—Will Ensure Continued EdTech Innovation (Craig Weidemann & Pete Wheelan / EdSurge)