Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Do We Really Need to Innovate the Reading Experience? (Daniel Berkowitz / Digital Book World)
2. Amazon Rapids and the Dumbing-Down of Reading (Joseph Wikert / Joe Wikert’s Digital Content Strategies)
3. Penguin Random House Launches Flipper – A New Book Discovery Website (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
4. Digital Publishing is a Lifeline for Writers Outside London (Shellie Horst / The Bookseller)
5. Want to Succeed at Self-Publishing? Harness Your Passion: Tips from an Indie Author (Drucilla Shultz / Publisher’s Weekly)