Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. How Publishers Can Build on Self-Publishing’s Victories (Tom Chalmers / Digital Book World)
2. Bookstackk Looking to Revitalize Social Reading (Mercy Pilkington / Good E-Reader)
3. Do ‘Digital Natives’ Prefer Paper Books to E-Books? (Kate Stoltzfus / Education Week)
4. Books on Politics, Trump Get Election Sales Bump (John Maher / Publisher’s Weekly)
5. Gifts for Writers: Tech Savvy and Traditional Options (Jane Friedman)