Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Selling Digitally-Published Books to Libraries (Digital Book World)
2. Here is the New Amazon Bookstore in Portland (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
3. E-Book Sales Decline 18.3% in May 2016 (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
4. 3 Things Your Traditional Publisher Is Unlikely to Do (Jane Friedman)
5. Why Most Amazon Reader Reviews are Worthless (Peter Riva / Publisher’s Weekly)
6. B&N Cuts Ties with Vanity Press Author Solutions (Nate Hoffelder / The Digital Reader)