Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Disney Isn’t Going to Bid for Twitter, Either (Peter Kafka / Recode)
2. Younger Adults More Likely Than Their Elders to Prefer Reading News (Amy Mitchell / Pew Research)
3. Why Bloomberg, ESPN and Others Aren’t Doing Facebook Instant Articles (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
4. The New York Times’ Dean Baquet On Calling Out Lies, Embracing Video, and Building a More Digital Newsroom (Ken Doctor / Nieman Lab)
5. The BBC’s Taster Platform Lets Audiences Sample Early-Stage Experiments as They’re Still Cooking (Shan Wang / Nieman Lab)
6. When Her Best Friend Died, She Rebuilt Him Using Artificial Intelligence (Casey Newton / The Verge)