Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Editorialists Have Spoken; Will Voters Listen? (Jim Rutenberg / New York Times)
2. Jack Dorsey Is Losing Control of Twitter (Sarah Frier / Bloomberg)
3. BuzzFeed Vandalized by Hacking Group After Exposing Alleged Member (Jacob Kastrenakes / The Verge)
4. New York Times Shuns Banner Ads in Favor of Proprietary Ad Format (Jack Marshall / Wall Street Journal)
5. The Financial Times Buries Developer Job Post In Its New Site’s Code (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)
6. What’s Behind a Bad Week for Trinity Mirror, Telegraph Media Group and DMGT (Chris Sutcliffe / The Media Briefing)