Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. America Isn’t Ready for a Cyberattack (Christopher Mims / Wall Street Journal)
2. Facebook Launches an Election 2016 Feature (Facebook)
3. Reviewing Toaster Ovens, and Selling Them, Too (Liz Spayd / New York Times)
4. Facebook’s Fake News Problem Won’t Fix Itself (Alexios Mantzarlis / Poynter)
5. NPR Names Its First General Manager of Podcasting (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
6. Inside Vogue’s Multiyear Global Digital Investment (Lucinda Southern / Digiday)