Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Hyperpartisan Facebook Pages Are Publishing False And Misleading Information At An Alarming Rate (Craig SIlverman, Lauren Strapagiel, Hamza Shaban, Ellie Hall, and Jeremy Singer-Vine / BuzzFeed)
3. 360 Photos and Videos are Coming to Facebook’s Instant Articles (Sarah Perez / TechCrunch)
4. AT&T Discussed Idea of Takeover in Time Warner Meetings (Ed Hammond, Alex Sherman, and Scott Moritz / Bloomberg)
5. NBCUniversal is Doubling Its Bet on BuzzFeed by Investing Another $200 Million (Peter Kafka / Recode)
6. Facebook-Thirsty Publishers Turn to Celebrities to Worm Into the News Feed (Max WIllens / Digiday)