Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. While You Were Watching The Debate, Trump Just Launched Trump TV (Charlie Warzel / BuzzFeed)
2. Media Vulnerable to Election Night Cyber Attack (Darren Samuelsohn and Hadas Gold / Politico)
3. Washington Post to Cover Every Major Race on Election Day With Help of Artificial Intelligence (Lukas I. Alpert / Wall Street Journal)
4. How Should NPR Report On Hacked WikiLeaks Emails? (Elizabeth Jensen / NPR)
5. NPR Expands Story Lab Into Creative Studio, Funds Three Pilots (Christopher Turpin and Anya Grundmann / NPR)
6. New York Times Names A.G. Sulzberger Deputy Publisher (Sydney Ember / The New York Times)