Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. What If the Newspaper Industry Made a Colossal Mistake? (Jack Shafer / Politico)
2. Facebook Live Unlocks Scheduling and Pre-Stream Lobby, First for Verified Pages (David Levinthal / Center for Public Integrity)
3. A Third of Pro-Trump Tweets Are Generated by Bots (Ivana Kottasova / CNN)
4. Watch Hillary Clinton On Snapchat — For 48 Hours Only (Madeline Buxton / Refinery29)
5. BuzzFeed’s Shift to Video Extends to UK (Jessica Davies / Digiday)
6. Yahoo Met Its Earnings Goals by Cost-Cutting, Not by Building Its Business (Kara Swisher / Recode)