Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Announcing an Ad-Free Version of TheAtlantic.com (The Atlantic)
2. Journalists Shower Hillary Clinton with Campaign Cash (David Levinthal / Center for Public Integrity)
3. The Rise of a New Media Baron and the Emerging Threat of News Deserts (UNC School of Media and Journalism)
4. Apple News is Sending Publishers Traffic, But Not Revenue (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
5. Judge Rejects Riot Charges for Journalist Amy Goodman After Oil Pipeline Protest (Sam Levin / The Guardian)
6. Google May Be Stealing Your Mobile Traffic (Alex Kras)