Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Why’d You Do That? Printing Donald Trump’s Vulgarities (Liz Spayd / The New York Times)
2. Not Just Facebook: Advertisers Have Measurement Gripes With All Platforms (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
3. Backed by Big Brands, Facebook Is Taking On Slack in the Workplace Communication Space (Lauren Johnson / AdWeek)
4. As Facebook Turns Fickle, Publishers Focus Again on Search (Lucia Moses / Digiday)
5. Twitter is Said to Be in Continued Talks With Salesforce (Mike Isaac / New York Times)
6. How Can You Make Print Noisy? The California Sunday Magazine Has One Answer (Kristen Hare / Poynter)