Must Reads is MediaShift’s daily curation of the big stories about media and technology from across the web. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Answer is No: We Haven’t Seen Anything Quite Like This (Dan Balz / Washington Post)
2. Fact Check: This is Not Really a Post-Fact Election (Alexios Mantzarlis / Washington Post)
3. ProPublica’s Data Store, Which Has Pulled in $200K, Is Now Selling Datasets for Other News Orgs (Ricardo Bilton / Nieman Lab)
4. NBC Waited for Green Light from Lawyers Before Airing Trump Video (Paul Farhi / Washington Post)
5. Thomson Reuters to Add 400 Jobs in Toronto Focusing on Cognitive Computing (The Canadian Press)
6. Apples and Oranges: Why a TV Viewer Does Not Equal an Online Video View (Sahil Patel / Digiday)