Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. With New Funding, CUNY Wants to Invent J-School 2.0 (Benjamin Mullin / Poynter)
2. Missouri Journalism School Deletes Tweet Predicting Big Win by Tigers (Pete Grathoff / Kansas City Star)
3. 4 Tips to Help Schools with Privacy and Security Compliance (Meghan Bogardus Cortez / EdTech Magazine)
4. Pursuing Academic Freedom and Data Privacy Is a Balancing Act (Marguerite McNeal / EdSurge)
5. A Small Liberal Arts School Becomes a Testing Ground for the ‘Facebook of Learning Management Systems’ (Marguerite McNeal / EdSurge)