Each Thursday, we round up the top stories of the week in journalism education and digital learning. Sign up here to get the Journalism & Digital Education Roundup delivered to your inbox.
1. The Strange and Sudden Disappearance of a Coding Bootcamp Founder (Salvadore Rodriguez / Inc)
2. Costs of Competency-Based Programs Come Into Focus (Dan Berrett / The Chronicle of Higher Education)
3. If You’re Wondering Why NTT Faculty Don’t Support Tenure (John Warner / Inside Higher Ed)
4. Amazon’s Drone Workshop Opened to Cambridge Schoolchildren (The Bookseller)
5. Faculty at Pennsylvania’s State-Owned Colleges Launch First-Ever Classroom Strike (Andy Thomason / The Chronicle of Higher Education)