Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. 2016 Trend Report: What Publishers Need to Know (Joe Wikert / Digital Book World)
2. The ‘Unmasking’ of Elena Ferrante (Alexandra Schwartz / The New Yorker)
3. Big Data’s Power to Innovate Content and Enhance Reader Engagement (Karan Puri / Digital Book World)
4. After ‘Tough’ Year, BISG Refocuses (Andrew Albanese / Publisher’s Weekly)
5. Amazon is Aggressively Discounting Hardcovers and Paperbacks (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)