Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. Fixing the Broken Experience of Genre Fiction Retail Online (Candide Kirk / Digital Book World)
2. It’s Time for Publishers to Think Outside the Market (Tom Chalmers / Digital Book World)
3. ‘The Nobel Academy is Breaking Its Trust With Us’ By Awarding Dylan (Julia KIngsford / The Bookseller)
4. Virtual Reality is Going to be Heavily Marketed to Book Publishers at the Frankfurt Book Fair (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
5. Penguin Boss Admits the Company Read Too Much Into the eBook Hype (Lydia Willgress / The Telegraph)