Each Tuesday, we curate the top stories of the week in e-books and self-publishing. Sign up here to get these delivered right to your inbox.
1. The Neighborhood Bookstore’s Unlikely Ally? The Internet (Amy Haimerl / The New York Times)
2. Amazon Bundles 1,000+ Books and Magazines Into Your Prime Subscriptions (Abhimanyu Ghosal / The Next Web)
3. Google Experiments and Fails with Book Discovery (Joe Wikert / Digital Book World)
4. Will Amazon Release New Kindle e-Readers this Year? (Michael Kozlowski / Good E-Reader)
5. Amazon Attempts to Settle EU Antitrust Investigation (Mercy Pilkington / Good E-Reader)